Number of Doors:
The Monaco was initially only available as a two-door hardtop, Approximately 13,200 Dodge Monacos were built for the first model year.
From 1966 through 1968, Dodge took the successful Monaco and allowed buyers to choose between a four-door sedan, a two-door hardtop, and a four-door station wagon that carried six or nine passengers. Most Monaco’s came with the 383ci V8 engine with a two-barrel carburetor offering 270 hp.
- 1 of only 590 in South Africa
- 383 CI (6.2L) V8 engine
- 3-Speed automatic gearbox
- Brand new radiator, hoses and water pump
- Interior has been reupholstered in a soft blue leather
- Runs and drives well when up to temperature
- Original paint with minor rust on the body and some of the chrome